The Service and Repair Code commits garages to an open, transparent and fair method of business, aiming to maintain consistently high standards across the industry.
By subscribing to the Code, a garage is demonstrating its commitment to operate as a responsible business and deliver high levels of customer satisfaction.
In November 2011, the Service and Repair Code was awarded full Office of Fair Trading approval, in recognition of the standards of those businesses committed to Motor Codes.
The Code covers:
- Independent garages
- Authorise dealer/repairer
- All servicing and repair work
What the Code means to you...
- Honest and fair services
- Open and transparent pricing
- Work completed as agreed
- Invoices that match quoted prices
- Competent and conscientious staff